Thursday, November 22, 2007

Misc.

Happy Thanksgiving!

The turkey is in the oven, the dressing is too, and the potatoes are cooked. Mother In Law will do the rest now. I am taking a break.

Guess who got food poisoning on the way over here? Can you believe it!? What a load of crap. Literally. Actually I think I got it at burger King, and It's not as bad as it could have been. I'm thankful for that. Thank GOD for having only "minor" food poisoning? Whatever....I'm gonna be fine.

Our little boy did the trip over like a trooper. He rocks so much. I can't stand it sometimes. We had the best EVER hotel room. Accidentally I booked a hotel I thought we'd stayed at before, turned out it was the same chain only a step up that is usually lots of $$. But since it was thanksgiving they cut their rates. We had a HUGE room - the nicest one since we stayed at the Amway for our honeymoon. Very nice blessing.

Husband has been taking over with childcare and helping out soo much while I've been under the weather last night and today. It's been great.

The Packers won - we're in Wisconsin and I usually don't care about such things but when we come back here, the Mister turns back into a rabid Packer fan. That's OK.... He deserves it.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend with family and/or friends. Friends can be family too. Or dogs or cats. However you spend it, I hope it's full of blessings.

1 comment:

annie said...

Sounds like you had a good day! I am glad the little one traveled well...